AT LAST IT WORKS GET REAGOTO PE

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by coling, Apr 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coling

coling Registered Member

Well after using TI8 for over a year and I have had a lot of trouble getting that to work. I have two 160gb hard drives created in a raid 0 array.
    I took the plunge and updated to TI9 and thought what the hell in for a penny in for a few more dollars, I also went for Disk Director 10.
    Well to cut a long story short and having spent quite a few hours getting it right I have managed to suceed.
    I have built a Reagoto XPE with TI9 Build 3567 and Disk Director 10 build 2077as a recovery cd and hey presto it works a treat.
    Having found Mustangs plugins for both the above I found that the above two version builds will only work together.
    My hat goes off to Mustang the creator of these plugins who is a lifesaver, well done you have my total admiration for your achievement.
    It baffles me somewhat that we have to rely on a third party to achieve this and not Acronis.
    I now have a product that works as it should have done in the first place.
    True image is a terrific program and it just needs to iron out the glitches.
    The Reagoto XPE disk makes it easy to personalise your own PC and therefore iron out the small glitches. I recommend anyone who is having problems with creating a recovery disk, usually to do with USB support to try this method. All it will cost you is time.

2. Menorcaman

Menorcaman Retired Moderator

I absolutely agree!!

I haven't rebuilt my Reatogo+XP + Mustang's plugin for TI Home Build 3567 yet (I actually don't have a problem with the standard rescue CD) but will do shortly.

Regards

Last edited: Apr 17, 2006
  3. pvsurfer

pvsurfer Registered Member

Never heard of the Reagoto PE & Mustang plugins and from the sound of it, that's my loss! Can you guys provide some links so for me to get started?

Thanks, pv

4. seekforever

seekforever Registered Member

Just search the forum for Reatogo or messages posted by Mustang. I believe Reatogo is the correct spelling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.