Asp.net account ???

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by medover, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medover

medover Registered Member

I downloaded what MS update said I needed ( Why is beyond me) and I now have a new account on my ,machine called asp.net, I downloaded 1.1 net framework, can it be safely deleted without messing up any other programs? I swear microsoft is getting worse by the hour. No one has access to my machine but me, so seeing that new account is un-nerving to say the least, I wont it gone! Please be sure to advise me if it is safe to delete?? I sure dont want to mess up any good working programs, I would like to tell MS what I think of them for this,,,Thanks so much in advance.

2. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

3. medover

medover Registered Member

I did look at that site, but can it be trusted, one of the MS techs told me to roll my system back to a place before MS stuck it to me, I just wont it out of my system, and want to be 200% sure that it is safe.

4. Cudni

Cudni Global Moderator

It can be trusted. And having that account is as safe as it can be, however, as it annoys you remove it as per instructions.

5. J_L

J_L Registered Member

I wonder why its necessary on Windows 7 64-bit with UAC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.