Ashampoo Snap 4 Problem

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Kapiti, Jan 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kapiti

Kapiti Registered Member

I recently purchased Ashampoo Snap 4 and everything is fine apart from a major issue with the "Capture Scrolling Windows (Freestyle)" and "Capture Scrolling Windows (Website)" not working correctly.

When running on Windows 7 64-bit computer, neither of these two features will work on websites (captures one page only). I can use the scrolling feature on my "file manager" and "MS Outlook" and everything works correctly but not on websites.

When using website capture the screen scrolls down as if the software is capturing the website but only the first page is captured. I've read and reread the advice on the help window that states; "If capturing a website fails try to disable ads and/or reload the website". Using this advice I've reloaded websites repeatedly and tried countless websites without success.

However, the capture feature in Snap 4 works correctly when running on my Windows XP computer. I also have a screen capture programme called "Faststone Capture" that DOES work on capturing websites on my Windows 7 computer.

Has anyone that uses both Windows 7 and Ashampoo Snap 4 had any success with capturing a scrolling website?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.