Ashampoo antispyware

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Ghosteck, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghosteck

Ghosteck Registered Member

Has anyone tested this Anti spyware and is it any good ? I know there are allot
    of antispyware out there,And most are good,But is this a good one or Not so good one?

2. Infinity

Infinity Registered Member

Hi Ghosteck, I'm wondering: Why you wouldn't try it yourself and give us your thoughts about it? .. that would be far more interesting!

maybe I would install it even ;) .. seriously .. it does look like Mcafee .. and that would make it another topic/thread? ..

Mcafee Antispyware = there are better ones, covering a lot more and with better realtime protection!

best wishes,

(and don't try to ask which one has the better memoryscanner, filescanner, heuristics, ..) .. that is not important .. imho what is important now is:
    do your research, install, trial and error, invest in some imaging programs so you should be safe if something goes bad, (just go back to the previous image)

but if I were you (and that is not the case afaik ;)) I would go for the best of the best...are you looking for antispyware specific? or antimalware in general?

:)

3. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I tried it for a little while and it seemed to be an ok piece of software. However it did use a bit too much resources for my likeing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.