Ashampoo - 60% discount on 12/24

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by wilbertnl, Dec 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilbertnl

wilbertnl Registered Member

2. Peter2150

Peter2150 Global Moderator

You got me curious, but I wouldn't really call that an office suite, just a word processor and spreadsheet.

I always am curious about MS Office replacements, but they all seem to fall short. Probably because in what I do, I've integrate Word,Excell,Outlook and Access, with occasional use of Publisher. Plus they integrate with Quickbooks. They all come close, but don't quite get there.

Still being curious, I'll keep looking.

3. ASM

ASM Registered Member

Their Ashampoo Photo Commander 5 worth a try.:) I have replaced my ACDSee 8 with this application... light resource.:) Their Magical Snap, UnInstaller Platinum 2 and Burning Studio 6 not bad either.:rolleyes:

4. wilbertnl

wilbertnl Registered Member

Well, any name you give works. :)
    Most home users find enough features in this software set to suit their needs. It's pretty fast and it does load regular MS documents just fine.
    It's fair to say that for most home users the saved documents are compatible with MS-Office.
    And a decent price.

By the way, Ashampoo Office 2006 is a rebranded Softmaker Office 2006.

Peter, I bet that you have pretty complex documents, would be interesting to see how Ashampoo loads them in your VM. :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.