As requested by Javacool (at DSLReports)

Discussion in 'EULAlyzer Forum' started by jayzzz, Feb 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

Hi, Javacool,

I'm responding to your request at http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,17911645. Thank you for asking me to post here. :)

My color theme is not one of the standard WinXP choices. Customizing has gotta be all or part of the problem, but it has no effect on SpywareBlaster's display. That's perfect without changing themes.

The same issue makes it impossible to configure IE's advanced security setting sections w/o changing the theme to a more traditional one. It's hard to put a dot in a circle (or a check mark in a box?) when only text is visible. That part isn't such a big deal, as I rarely use IE. ;)

Edit: Specifically in IE, I don't see what's necessary in >Internet Options, >Security tab, >Custom Level and >Internet Options, >Advanced tab.

A copy of my desktop Display Properties is attached, FYI. I got creative under the Appearance tab, in Advanced settings. Any suggestions will be appreciated, however if there's nothing to be done, that's alright, too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 27, 2007
  2. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the information! :)

While there isn't anything that can be done to fix this for you in the current version of EULAlyzer (other than changing your display settings), I'm working on a fix for the next version. :cool:

Best regards,

-Javacool

3. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

You're welcome. :cool:
    Perhaps an alternate skin for darker desktops? :doubt: Application creation and GUI design are way over my head, however it's only worth messing with if others are similarly afflicted.

4. nowshining

nowshining Registered Member

well actually i don't know about you, but even WMP 11 won't work well with the changing of the colors manually, you have to choose a scheme provided, or one that is not of DARK COLORS, i tried myself, in other words manually choosing colors is out of the picture..

5. jayzzz

jayzzz Registered Member

Thanks for your input. :) However, it's not "out of the picture" if willing to accept inconveniences such as those mentioned above as the price of enjoying manually chosen colors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.