ARECA sata raid card support ?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by f.baeli, Feb 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. f.baeli

f.baeli Registered Member

Hello, I'd like to buy some licences for True Image server, but all my servers use ARECA raid cards, so I'd like to know if those cards are currently supported by TIS.

Thank you a lot in advance for your help !

Fred

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello Fred,

Thank you for your interest in Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

When Acronis True Image 8.0 Server for Windows is running under Windows, it works with all the hard disk drivers detected by the operating system. If Acronis True Image 8.0 Server for Windows is running in rescue mode (e.g. to restore the system partition), then it provides support for all hardware RAID controllers.
    Should you experience a problem with your RAID controller when accessing from rescue mode, please provide us with the exact vendor and model of the RAID controller you use and we will help you solve the problem.

You can download Acronis True Image 8.0 Server for Windows trial version at http://www.acronis.com/enterprise/download/ATISWin/ in order to see how the program works on your server.

You can find the detailed information on how to use Acronis True Image 8.0 Server for Windows in the respective User's Guide.

Please visit Acronis online store to purchase the full version of the product.

Please also note that we have a flexible system of discounts and the amount of the discount varies depending on the number of copies you want to purchase.

In case you are planning to purchase many copies, please contact our Sales Team at sales@acronis.com.

Thank you.
    --
    Tatyana Tsyngaeva

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.