Are you using the SafeXP Hardening System? Is the latest version “really safe”?

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by sweater, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    Are you using the SafeXP Hardening System? Is the latest version “really safe”? :(

Maybe some experience of yours who knows might be very helpful for new users of this thing. Tnx ;)

2. ice60

ice60 Guest

from here? it's safe to download and try out, and yes i use it along with afew other similar tools. when you first run it, in the left hand corner it says "Save Settings to file" do that, then if you don't like what it has done you can click on "Restore Settings from file" to get back to how you were setup before running it for the first time.

you can click on recommended settings too before you run it, or do that and add even more settings.

oh, i just saw under "Save Settings to file" and "Restore Settings from file" there's "Recover back to the state when first run" you can probably just use that. anyway, it is worth using.

BTW i don't know if i have the latest version or not, if that's what you are worried about?

3. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Registered Member

Hi sweater,

Checkout my post in Privacy General with regard to Safe XP:
    https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=558776#post558776

-- Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.