Are You an iMAC computer user?

Discussion in 'hardware' started by twl845, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thanks for the link SweX. :)

I will certainly post my specs to add with the others.

There's a few other ongoing threads on this over at macrumors i've been watching too. It's disheartening as it's been a very good experience so far excluding the screen issues...

I was hoping for an easy fix for this at first but it looks like that is not going to be the case. I'll ring applecare like the others and see what they suggest.

snowbound

2. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Hi Snowbound:)

Well, I was also hoping for a quick fix, but I would say it's going rather slow at the moment :D

However I do belive that Apple will act as usual and ship out new Macs for those that indeed do have any of the reported problems.

But it's quite interesting to follow this and see what it ends up with.....

SweX

3. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Yes, it seems apple isn't hesitating at all, replacing machines with assorted issues. That's good to know. When i strolled past the apple store last weekend, i noticed the display models even had the yellow tinge in varying degrees...

I hope soon the issue will be identified so we can all move on. Also hopefully by the new year u will be able to purchase your apple machine SweX with confidence all will be well! :D

snowbound

4. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Hi again!

Yupp I also hope that Apple will fix this soon, so I finally can become a mac user my self ;)

And actually I haven't really decided if I really want an iMac or a MacBookPro.
    Since their have been some rumours around that Apple might upgrade the MacBookPro's early next year, probably around MacWorld 2010.

If and upgrade will happen then I hope they will consider to update the graphics card :)

But IF and I mean IF, the iMac problems will be solved before the MBP updates then I think I will Go for an iMac after all:p

SweX

5. twl845

twl845 Registered Member

See this link: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/#MacBook_Pro ;)

6. SweX

SweX Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.