Are the TuneUp Utilities 2007 registry cleaner still safe?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by sweater, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I have just installed the new TuneUp Utilities 2007, the addition of Disk Space Explorer is one of the best I've ever seen on their upgraded software. It lets me see "everything" on my drive what really has in it and let me delete those useless files. ;)

I have already used to using the 2006 version of using the registry cleaner, but with this 2007 version the registry cleaner found out some things that made a doubt in my mind if this was really all safe to delete. :cautious:

What's your assesment and findings of using the TuneUp Utilities 2007 Registry cleaner feature? Is this still safe to delete all it finds like in their previous version? Coz I thought it becomes aggressive...:blink: :shifty:

2. L Bainbridge

L Bainbridge Registered Member

I've been using TU 2007 for about 4 weeks now. I've done 2 reg clean ups in that time and so far no problems.
    I don't think the reg cleaner shows a great deal of difference between 2006 and 2007 flavours but for interest I'll test them on the same set ups using FD-ISR and see what the differences are...

Lee

3. screamer

screamer Registered Member

See Post #7 here: https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=161484

...screamer

4. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: The winning points of TuneUp Utilities are its stability and reliability. No thing will or can go wrong. I use its 1-click mantenance (which including reg cleaner and others) after each new installation or new uninstallation, sometimes as often as few times a day. Never fails me. But pls bear this in mind that it can not fix all the registry errors, I still use others such as registry mechanic and newly found registry repair to complement the results.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.