Are all the extra ghost files Tony, Puff created in the newest version of RD?

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by Rilla927, Apr 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilla927

Rilla927 Registered Member

Hi folks,

just wondering if Tony's, Puff's and anyone else that has created extra ghost files are merged in the newest version of RD? If not where can I get all of them?

I remember, but there were one or two other people that created ghost files also but I can't recall who they were.

Forgot one more thing. I understand that AppDefend is bundled with RD, am I correct? If so do I need to purchase a license for it also?

Thanks for all help

2. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

This post always has Tony's latest release, https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showpost.php?p=676747&postcount=3. Which I think does include some if not all of Puff's rules.

Only if you want to have access to all of the features, one of which is the ability to Block Once/Always a registry action. Besides that you will not be bothered by George appearing every once in a while.

3. Rilla927

Thanks Desciple I appreciate it!

4. Disciple

Disciple Registered Member

You are welcome.

5. Rilla927

I found a file I had stored on disk of Puff's ghost files, are we still allowed to use them? Or are they incorporated in RD already?

Does anyone know if you can d/l just RD with out AD or no? Sorry if this question has been asked already.

Rilla927

6. Rilla927

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of where Tony's files are; but at this present time are they incorporated into RD already?

I read somewhere Jason eventually was going to merge them right into RD (but he didn't know when) where you didn't have to import anything. Version 2.0 has been out for about 8 months so I don't know what has been done since the beta.

That way I know if I need the file or not.

Thanks very much

Rilla927

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.