ar.atwola

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by ozeepat, Mar 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ozeepat

ozeepat Registered Member

Hi guys,
    I was wondering if anyone here has had a problem with a pop up called atwola. My nephew has Netscape, and just recently every time he tries to access it or his mail, he gets a message saying it Netscape is searching for ar.atwola.com, then he gets this error message saying Netscape caused an error and kicks him out. He can no longer access Netscape or his Netscape communicator. He says there is also an icon that is called talkback that he never saw before that keeps appearing, and no matter how many times he removes it from msconfig, it keeps coming back.I have done some research and one thing I read from someone was that he deleted all his cookies that had anything to do with aol and he got rid of it. I haven't had a chance to relay this to my nephew yet since he is at work, but in the meantime, I thought I would see what I could find out here in this forum. Thanking anyone in advance for any help they can give, I am,
    Pat

2. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi ozeepat,

Welcome at Wilders. :)

Could you please follow the instructions posted here:
    http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=15913

Regards,

Pieter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.