Apple 'paid £13million to Swiss national rail operator'

Discussion in 'hardware' started by ams963, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Here is the source. LOL. And Apple accuses others of using their designs. :rolleyes: :D

2. Wroll

Wroll Registered Member

It's incredible you have to pay that amount of money for something created 60 years ago. The best economists in the world I don't think they could explain how those people calculated the damages.

3. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

I'm no fan of apple (even though I have an imac and a mac mini), but I'll have to add that those manufactures instead of copying Apple's designs should copy Apple's support.
    You buy an apple product and you know you'll be able to update your device for about 5 years. You buy a samsung, sony, you name it..., product and you'll be lucky if you receive minor updates after 6 months.... (and if you support it yourself, and update it you lose your warranty)

For sure I'll never again buy an android device that is not made by google (nexus line).

Panagiotis

4. Noob

Noob Registered Member

I though they were going to ask for more. :rolleyes:
    On the good side of Samsung devices is the huge developer community for people that are into flashing/tinkering with their phones like me.
    My next purchase will be either a Samsung or a Nexus . . . Nothing else.

5. xxJackxx

xxJackxx Registered Member

That was a great investment for $20 million. And to think it could have been spent on something less practical than a clock...

6. jo3blac1

jo3blac1 Registered Member

Yup same here. No more androids for me because of that. Does nexus gets regular updates? I may consider buy it.

7. Noob

Noob Registered Member

Nexus devices are the only ones to get updates when they are released. Everyone else takes at least half a year to never. :D
    But if you get a device that has a big dev community (Usually Samsung high end devices) you will get updates uber fast, the only thing you need is time and be a geek. :D

8. pandlouk

pandlouk Registered Member

Yes, nexus are supported from google and always receive the latest updates.

Panagiotis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.