Apolgy

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by TrBot, Mar 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

I am sorry to bother your board. I am sorry my threads aren't up to scratch,
    and I will not offer any input from now on.

Thanks for your help

2. snapdragin

snapdragin Registered Member

Hi TrBot,

I think I know which thread you may be referring to. If there is something in your post that you wish to correct, (edit and reword it) you can go back to the thread, find the post you wish to edit, and click on the edit button to make any changes.

We are all here to help each other and learn from each other. Sometimes in sharing what we've learned, we may make a few mistakes. We're all human so mistakes come natural. Nice to have that edit button, ahy? ;)

Regards,

snap

3. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

hey this forum is great, don't get me wrong, it's just that not alot of my threads get answered or not alot of my advice is any good. I come cos I have pc trouble and although I am a fairly comfortable pc user, I have troubles too. Spyware is annoying, and I found this place to be the most knowledgable..

PS: Ad-Aware sux, just thought I would throw that in

4. FanJ

FanJ Guest

Hey TrBot,

If you knew how many mistakes I made....

You're absolutely right, spyware is most definitely annoying :mad:

About questions and threads: sometimes it might take a bit longer for someone to try to answer; sometimes people are not sure whether they have the right answer. As Snap already wrote, we're all human ;)
    We're all here to try to help each other !!!

Too late in the night in my time-zone now; I'll try to have some sleep ;)

Take care TrBot !

Cheers, Jan.

5. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Hi TrBot .
    Like Snap said . We are here to help each other . Noone knows everything . Some things you put on the board may help some people without you knowing it . And you asking questions ? My goodness . We all have questions about different things . I consider myself an expert in some fields and a complete newbie in others . We learn as we go . And by the way , WELCOME .

6. big ed

big ed Registered Member

Hey TrBot,

I know absolutely nothing about anything. I look at a lot of threads w/o replying because I don't want everyone to find me out. I pick up a lot of good info just by lurking.

Keep on posting, big ed

7. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

This is where we all started. Understanding comes slow, and sometimes it's a painful process. Nothing new there. You just have to stick it out.

I have a bit of a general personal rule - if I feel a bit uncomfortable about doing something, I make sure I go do it because the discomfort means I'll learn something. If I make a bit of a miscue, so be it, at the end of the day I'll be better off for it.

Stick in here TrBot, you get more comfortable after a while.

Blue

8. bigbuck

bigbuck Registered Member

Hey TrBot,
    Don't throw the towel in yet! There are heaps of knowledgeable and helpful people here!.....and a few dummies like me!
    Cheers,
    Buck

9. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

Sorry about that guys just had a bad day.....

10. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

No worries, we all have those days, just don't let them get to you, the sun will come up tomorrow, except if you are in the middle of winter in Alaska :eek: ;) :D

Cheers :D

11. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

Nope, South East Australia, lol.

12. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi TrBot
    I didnt know anything at all before this forum,and I've learned so much by just being here and reading posts.We all learn every day,and the experts even say they make mistakes sometimes and are constantly learning something new.My goal is someday to be able to help someone here, the way I've been helped.Though I'd say it will be a long time in the future :D but I will one of these days!!you have a great day!!

Attached Files:

13. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

You should never have to apologize for learning and making mistakes, how would we ever learn anything, TriBot?

I am sure we will learn from you also, so hang in there!:)

Or you could do what I do, make HUGE mistakes, then you really feel like you've improved when you correct them! :D

Major Mistake Maker,
    Marja:cool:

Attached Files:

14. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

TrBot,

Each of us are special in our own way. You are also special in some field or the other. Each one of us gets our time to shine, and rest assured you will too.

You dont have to apologise for making mistakes and learning, remember this: now that you've made the mistake, you've learnt from it and are wiser and more experienced now.

We're all here to help each other, not to ignore. Just stay a while on the forums, you'll see.

<Of course, I am no experienced leader to be giving you advice, I'm only 13 yrs old>

Best Regards,
    Firecat

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  15. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:) Hi Trbot: You got any idea of how many individuals I have flat ticked off since being here at Wilders? I am most likely the most blunt individual posting here, an I sure as the devil am opinionated. Having said all this, guess what, I have made a few friend here at Wilders as well. If you stay long enough, you will come to see that there are all sorts who post here, it won't take you long to figure out who the good guys are. We have a lot of good guys by the way, an some of them are down right smart about this computer tech. stuff.

Thanks
    wildman
    ;) :p

16. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

apology accepted. i dunno what you did or why you did it, but at least you learned your lesson!

i just wanted to accept an apology from someone since i'm usually the person giving them! :p

17. Bethrezen

Bethrezen Registered Member

Hi Trbot

don't worry about it

You should never have to apologize for learning and making mistakes no one is perfect we are only human even the experts get it wrong sometimes so don't through in the towel just yet read ask questions take full advantage of the wealth of knowledge of expertise and learn and when you feel that you have something helpful to say contribute

don't get discouraged if your posts get no reply a lot of the times I put up posts and many times they receive no responses so I know how this feels

like they says the only stupid question is the one that never gets asked so just help where you can do your part and we can all learn from each other

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination but I have learned a grate deal from the people here at wilders they are a kind and knowledgeable bunch of people that will bend over backwards to help you what ever it is that you would like to know there is a wealth of knowledge and expertise here that you shouldn't be afraid to take advantage of it iv been coming here for years and I'm proud to count my self among there number and so should you

coming here is the first step to becoming an expert

18. TrBot

TrBot Registered Member

Sorry fellas, just that on the last board I frequented, I got banned.not just banned, but ISP banned, because my posts weren't up to their "Standards".
    I just posted like everyone else and my threads/replies would get deleted.

19. Cursed Ghost

Cursed Ghost Guest

hi

dont worry about it that wont happen here unless the contents of your posts violate the board rules

20. hollywoodpc

hollywoodpc Registered Member

Very sad . Relax and enjoy your time here . Come and go as you please and ALWAYS ask questions if you need help . AND , give advice if you wish .

21. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

Hello Creature TrBot,
    Also keep in mind that there are creatures around here who come from all over the globe cultures, and backgrounds. But that is what makes it a nice learning place. Posting can be difficult because you are only dealing with words and a few smiles and so on. To me that is part of the challenge. You will get better if you stick with it. Just read the rules of service. The "owners" here are good.

Also remember you can not see real facial expressions. There is a lot of communication that is lost by the lack of physical contact or just eye contact. Just keep this in mind. I hope you will agree to stay. I look forward to seeing you posting around as long as you obey the rules. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.