Anything Special Planned - 30, 000 member milestone

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by dog, Mar 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catty-cornered

catty-cornered Registered Member

Hi Folks,
    The prophet guy's whining doesn't take people like me into consideration at all, so I thought I would speak up.
    This is a great forum. I have come here time and again for information. I've sent several other people here. I just never registered because I didn't feel like I had anything of value to add (I value bandwidth). Y'all stay a couple of steps ahead of me all the time, and I thank you for that. You've helped me several times.
    So, I registered so I could say thanks to the folks that contribute to this cool forum, nahner-nahner to prophet, and...maybe help hit that 30,000 mark!
    Thanks,
    c-c

2. prophet

prophet Guest

(dog.. is that you? ;) )

oh catty i'm not whining at all.. i'm only pointing out that members that didn't post, actually don't count as they are deleted on every normal forum.
    i seriously doubth you know what you're rapping about with that bandwith bull.. you join a forum because you like it and if you do, you post.. it's as simple as that.
    and btw.. you're doing great job on kissing yourself all the way up by this guy's.. they love it. keep up the good work. http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/grinser/grinning-smiley-003.gif

sure.. guess that's something you'll never learn.. http://deephousepage.com/smilies/conf40.gif

don't missunderstand me folks.. i have great respect for some of your members.. most others or dick with power or just do lot of kissing on smelly places and i hate that.. as you see i know that forum quite well.. you don't have to be Einstein to figure that one out.

3. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Gee, you must be the life of the party! Why don't you go there! We're busy!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2005
  4. geninblaze

geninblaze Registered Member

As of now there are 30k+ users already. Am I mistaken? If not, I'd like to put in my two cents.

1) Wow
    2) YES! FREE PRIZE DRAWS!

5. INTOXSICKATED

INTOXSICKATED Registered Member

just reached 30,000 members on march 27th. check this out to see how wilder's is celebrating it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.