Anyone using F-Secure 2006?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by pojispear, Mar 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Hi Erik,
    Since I am using only the AV I only had to remove AdAware.
    Just for information here are the applications I am using with F-Secure AV.
    Kerio 2.1.5, Ewido Plus real time, Counterspy on demand only, Win Patrol, Spyware Blaster, Snoopfree, and UnHackMe.

So far I am liking it. I always helps to have experienced, smart folks such as BigC and others who use an application when we run into trouble.

Have a good evening,
    Jerry

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

JerryM,
    I'm not planning to keep "F-Secure Internet Security". It's just one of these security softwares, I never used and like to install to have a free-of-charge protection of 30 days. After that I install another one. As long I can't find another solution I stick to the classic solutions.

3. kumarprabhatn

kumarprabhatn Registered Member

Somebody reply !:( Hows the firewall part of f-secure o_O I din't see its reviews in any of leak tests in internet ??

4. pojispear

pojispear Registered Member

thanks bigc, i used to see the list of the engines after scanning, Orion, Libra, etc. it is a nice suite, and seems to perform and protect well. I had it running alone too Erik. nothing else real time.

you don't see much on the specs or performance of their firewall. good question

5. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

I wonder what the cost of the renewal is? I also wonder if after the 6 months trial, one will get a reduced cost renewal?

Jerry

6. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I had to do it the round about way but here is what it cost to renew F-Secure internet secirity 2006 the conversion price from the UK pound is in the next post that would be with the VAT. You can deduct the Vat if you know how much it is.

Attached Files:

7. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

8. JerryM

JerryM Registered Member

Very reasonable, and less than some. I would almost buy it now, but might as well take advantage of the generous 6 months trial period.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

9. kumarprabhatn

kumarprabhatn Registered Member

I myself conducted some tests and found that f-secure passed in most of them.. So don't have any doubt about firewall :D Can somebody tell my how to enable ad block option in f-secure internet security 2006o_O I did not find any such option.. Anybody pls reply !!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.