Anyone using BOClean 4.24 latest and FDISR?

Discussion in 'FirstDefense-ISR Forum' started by Horus37, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horus37

Horus37 Registered Member

Seems like the program BOClean turns back on MS system restore if you have it off. I tried to make a copy of a snap with Boclean in it and I had 10 errors.

2. Horus37

Horus37 Registered Member

Resolved issue with boclean 424 and FDISR. Runs fine now with no errors. Crisis averted.

3. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I seen the same thing happen with SpywareTerminator AFTER i installed FD-ISR. It restarted SystemRestore. Theres registry cleaners that make use of the same technique.

Seems they not discovered yet how POWERFUL fd-isr is when it comes to restoring/rollback the whole system data and all.

If Microsoft wants to improve on something they need to dump restarts/reboots every single time for apps to install plus flush the buffer/cache and all that nonsense. They have the drawing board, code, and blueprints to do away with that annoyance if they would just do it, instead of seeing how much they can convince users to buy a new PC just to run Vista or whatever other O/S they'll release in the future.

Maybe the can add Peedy, Merlin to their Ms character suite too with a different selection of voices too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.