Anyone seen any discounts on MBAM or Prevx latly

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by winterlord, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winterlord

winterlord Registered Member

anyone seen any discount codes or coupons for either MBAM or Prevx? im really intersted in Prevx but Mbam would do also. going to purchase it in the next day or so, so figured id look for coupons or discount codes first.

thanks
    winter

2. andyman35

andyman35 Registered Member

To be honest with you i spend a good deal of time sniffing out promotions and deals at the likes of Raymondcc blog and 4 free on internet and I can't recall ever seeing promotions for those 2,but you never know.

You could try sending a message to Prevxhelp here on Wilders to see if he has any offers for you.

3. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

4. LagerX

LagerX Registered Member

I'm quite sure PrevxHelp will give you 20% discount if you ask nicely :D :D

5. jmonge

jmonge Registered Member

6. winterlord

winterlord Registered Member

ok great , yea i think there both very good products i tried the trial version of both, and thought they where both excallent. i bookedmarked the mbam discount, but will prolly go with prevx just sent the prevxhelp a msg, im actualy realy impressed with prevx alot to. i dont see many discounts for that one, but the product does speak for itself. did a scan and found a virus that was accuratly correct on a storage drive wich impressed me alot cause iv scan my storage drives with everythig in the past, usally never findin anything, except with prevx, and i think mbam was able to detect it to

7. EliteKiller

EliteKiller Registered Member

I've been using Prevx for months and a large % of the detections are FP's.....be careful!

8. NoIos

NoIos Registered Member

The truth is that Prevx is now better..less FPs. It's about 3 months that I did't see any. This is my personal experience.

9. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We haven't received any FP reports from you but if you would be willing to give us the information on them, we will gladly fix them :)

10. LagerX

LagerX Registered Member

As I am :)
    I want to find more FPs myself :p :ouch: Then I can send them to Prevx and they will be corrected before someone else sees them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.