Anyone know where I can find

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by bgoodman4, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

For the longest time I had a link in my bookmarks to a program that would allow you to add new functions to your right click menu. A few weeks ago I did a clean out of my bookmarks and of course the link was one that was sent to the big recycle bin in the sky. I had looked at the program and decided not to bother. Well, of course now I want just such a program. I want to add "copy all" capability to the right click menu so I do not have to do select all > copy. Does anyone know of such a program,,,,,or how I might otherwise add this capability to a right click menu?

2. guest

guest Guest

Sorry, I don't know how to help you, but your idea of "copy all" sounds very good. If you find the solution, don't forget to tell me. :D

3. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Lopesoft's FMTools?

4. bgoodman4

Yup, thats the one thanks,,,,and now I remember why I deleted it. Its only for Windows Explorer (I think). I want to add the "copy all" to all right click menus that have a copy paste capability.

Does anyone know of a program that will do this (or rather let me do it)?

Or perhaps how I can create one myself - please keep in mind I have no programing experience whatever.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2010
  5. GlobalForce

GlobalForce Regular Poster

Not a follow-up perse, merely extra links. Select all, copy to / move to - Vista, Win7. Yet another alternative - CrashCourse Software.

6. bgoodman4

Sorry, I should have mentioned that I am using XP. Also the CrashCourse Software will add select all to Explorer context menus but thats not what I am after. Thanks for trying though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.