Anyone know if Macrium Reflect has any video tutorials in English?

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by allizomeniz, Nov 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

Got dialup here at home, so I was at the library today trying to watch the Macrium Reflect video tutorials from their Help website, and the first one I tried wasn't in English so I didn't try the others, which I wish I would have now. Anyone know if any of them are in English, or do they have English ones at another location? The site's in English and it seems odd that the videos wouldn't be too. o_O

2. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

The video tutorials on this page --> http://www.macrium.com/help.aspx o_O?

They're all in English. However, one of the videos, "Create a Windows PE Rescue Disk", has been removed by the user. Perhaps that's the one you tried before it was removed?

3. allizomeniz

allizomeniz Registered Member

Yeah, those are the ones. Next time I'll try a different computer or get help. At least I know now they should be in English. Appreciate it. :)

4. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

No problem! :) Perhaps the reason that one video tutorial was 'deleted by the user' was because it wasn't in English.

5. claykin

claykin Registered Member

Here's the whole video channel. Something is wrong with this site and it won't save the below link as clickable. Just copy and past without the "-"

http://www.youtube.com/user/Macrium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.