anyone know about cyberhawk

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Macko_man, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macko_man

Macko_man Guest

2. nicM

nicM nico-nico

Did you look here?

Cheers,
    nicM

3. DA2000

DA2000 Guest

Nothing is quite as good as the authors claim, in most cases. They make it sound like the program is completely unbeatable, which we all know is not true. That being said, it is a decent app to add to ones security arsenal, but just don't give up on your regular realtime defenses- AV/FW/AS etc.

4. ret

ret Guest

the "download now" thing, does absolutely nothing well can I download it?

5. aigle

aigle Registered Member

i installed and used it. No obvious bugs in the software but I used little. Few alerts by it. But I have no idea how much it can protect.

6. EASTER.2010

EASTER.2010 Guest

I don't know how long it will hold up but Cyberhawk so far is doing a pretty decent banner job with my setup. I got CoreForce running alongside SSM and whenever i throw either a home-made trojan/injector at my system Cyberhawk is the First in the group to jump up a stink.

I gave it the GhostSecurity Regtest and CyberHawk shot up with a Warning Alert as soon as i clicked it. Even SSM never bothered to do that.

Keep in mind, all 3 of these defense strategies are currently in Beta. I do believe though that System Safety Monitor was do for public release sometime today was it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.