Anyone having trouble with Directv HR-20 again?

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by pdawg17, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdawg17

pdawg17 Registered Member

I had the connection working with beta 2 but now with the RC version (x86) I keep getting:

9/28/2007 1:09:49 AM Communication denied by rule 192.168.1.109:37363 192.168.1.102:2869 TCP Block incoming ICSLAP (UPNP) requests system

I created a new rule under system that allows all TCP/UDP traffic in my trusted zone but the above continues in the log...

2. Chuck_IV

Chuck_IV Registered Member

Yup. They still haven't addressed this issue at all, yet they have moved onto a release candidate? I'm trying to reconfigure how I had it before, so I can get access, but ESET has not made it easy to do.

The other problem that still hasn't been addressed is that when I add a NEW rule under "System", while I can create the rule(and it will take effect), it doesn't show up in the list of rules, under "System", so I have NO way of modifying it or deleting it. This IMO is a serious issue and really needs to be addressed.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.