Anyone have any experiance with Resplendence?

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by SDS909, Apr 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SDS909

SDS909 Registered Member

2. NAMOR

NAMOR Registered Member

Hiya, SDS909
    I found this thread listed below.

link

3. The Maxx

The Maxx Registered Member

Geez that had better be one freaking awesome AV for $93.66 USD :eek:

4. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

lol I wouldn't touch that with a 10-foot pole even if it was borrowed from the neighbors :D

5. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

The last time I ran into that name, it was selling desktop themes, this time if you google it, before you even get to the page! They want to set cookies - the name is used for so many different things - doesn't sound like a secure security company to me!

Silverware, Ashampoo, it sounds more like a clearing house for failed products! Be careful!!

6. Firecat

Firecat Registered Member

No signature scanning? Better leave it where it came from :eek:

7. dvk01

dvk01 Global Moderator

It's not what I would call an antivirus, it's more of an appliction firewall a bit on the lines of PG and others

Resplendence themselves are a good company and I use and so do many other people their registrar lite reg editor

8. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

hi, Marja :) i just came across this thread when i did a search for their (Resplendence) registry editor, as mentioned by dvk01. as far as i know the company's programs are safe to use and their registry editor, Registrar Lite, is just about the best freeware registry editor there is.

if you use firefox and google, on some searches, Google automatically instructs your browser to start downloading the top search result before you click on it. If you click on top result, the destination page will load faster than before

Google uses a special prefetching feature in Firefox and Mozilla web browsers to provide this functionality, so results prefetching is not available in Internet Explorer or other web browsers. You can disable prefetching in your web browser preferences, as described in the Mozilla Prefetching FAQ. In Firefox, you can disable prefetching by doing the following: ...

http://www.google.com/help/features.html#prefetch

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.