Anyone Currently Using AVG Internet Security 2016

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Securon, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Evening! I'm interested in the new Product...in that it received excellent results in the latest A/V Testing. Now I'm more interested in System Performance, and how responsive and customer focused their Support personnel are in the handling of Customer Problems. Sincerely...Securon

2. Securon

Securon Registered Member

Good Afternoon! The Download Crew Store had AVG I.S.2016...on Sale $29.99 for 1p.c.1yr...installed it...things ran very smoothly...and was surprised at how quickly it ran...and a complete absence of bloat. I ran a full scan in 65 minutes...super satisfied with it's scan times...I believe it must run some form of cacheing or digital fingerprinting during the scan process. And it Auto Updates...being Cloud Centric. There's no perceptable lagging in surfing on Firefox...or Confliction with other Apps. So far super pleased....as mentioned provide me with your feedback in regards to AVG, it would be appreciated. Sincerely...Securon

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.