Anybody using a Fujitsu here?

Discussion in 'hardware' started by iravgupta, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iravgupta

iravgupta Registered Member

Hi
    About 2 months ago I purchased a Fujitsu Esprimo Mobile V6555 notebook. It has a Core 2 Duo T5870 2.0 GHz processor, 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G graphics card and NVIDIA MCP79MVL chipset. Since day 1, the machine has exhibited following characteristics:
    1. If the fan is set to 'Auto' in BIOS, the machine heats up easily but fan noise levels are low.
    2. If the fan is set to 'Max' in BIOS, the machine does not heat up excessively, but fan noise becomes an irritating factor.
    I have already tried BIOS updates, driver updates, changing OS from 7 to Vista to XP, but still the issue remains.
    Anyone here with any clue as to what can be done? I am done with Fujitsu for one thing.

2. bgoodman4

bgoodman4 Registered Member

I have been using a Fujitsu Lifebook Tablet PC for about 2 years now and I love it. I would suggest you contact tech support (which I found to be excellent) and explain the problem. Perhaps you have a defective component or some such. IMO Fujitsu is one of the better PC producers (I for some reason recall that they mfg their own PCs, not purchase from a 3rd party mfg and slap a label on the machine).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.