anybody use sysprep successfully?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by bkw, Jan 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A|ex

A|ex Registered Member

I think were better of talking to ourselves since your not willing to read the posts people have made, take time to understand and research further. The answer Acronis Support gave you wasnt very clear and i assume they emailed you to use the repair.

What they mean is you can sysprep your machine an unlimited number of times until you get it right. So if you get it wrong the first time you can always try again, but bare in mind you know what 'sysprep' does!

Its best as i mentioned before to make a BACKUP of your system before using the tool so you can always restore the image to its original state before using sysprep again.

I am not sure what LetzRoll is talking about because slipstreaming is nothing to do with using sysprep. Ok its possible to integrate sysprep INTO A slipstream but doesnt answer your original question.

Please bare in mind it normally helps to be nice to get a helpful responce :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.