Any way to disable Threatfire net module?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Fuzzfas, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 19monty64

19monty64 Registered Member

Opera is the gift that keeps giving, as new things are learned even months later and sometimes by accident. (File>Sessions>Save this session if you have to close Opera to reclaim ram during long sessions of activity) I discovered the built-in torrent by accident lol and have been using it ever since.

2. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Well, what do you know! You can even save sessions? :eek: Thanks! RAM doesn't bother me much. If i minimize for a second the Opera window and then maximize it again, RAM drops to 20MB and starts rising again from there. I have 2GB, so i can live with it.

Right now i am in love with the speed dial! :-* This browser is a generation ahead compared to FF! And has mouse gestures out of the box! And works with Threatfire much better! What more could i ask for!? :D

P.S: Now the default FF skin seems so ugly to me! :) Opera has this fresh, yet simple and clean skin!

3. 19monty64

Have you seen the voice-controlled browsing or widgets? (Thanx for the minimize trick) :thumb: :thumb:

4. Fuzzfas

Fuzzfas Registered Member

Oh, the minimize is an old Firefox trick (if you add a Boolean rule), but works for Opera too. :D

Yes, i have seen the voice control (i would have never imagined they had implemented such a thing), but i haven't used it yet. I am more traditional type i guess. And without a microphone too. :D Thanks again for all the help. It's a whole new experience.

5. 19monty64

The cookie-mgr and password-mgr are da bomb. :thumb: Once you use Opera for a few months and get it tweaked to your liking, it's hard to use another browser. :thumb:
    Back on topic of TF, using post 5-7 from here with a router, uses no extra resources from TF. TF is gives strong protection with default settings, but like Opera, a little tweaking can go a long way to adding functionality...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.