Any known services that cause problems with imaging in windows?

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by heyday, Oct 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyday

heyday Registered Member

I'm about to go crazy. For a year now I've had my windows 2003 server imaging every night..... then about 3 months ago it just would stick at 2% completed. I would have to physicaly power the machine down and up again to get it to respond again. True Image just hangs or something.

I've ran scan disk and defrag.... Haven't installed any software that I know of when the problem started.

Any known services out there that cause problems?

My next step is to re-image my original server build to a new hard drive and test it..... All I run on this machine is Outlook running through Citrix.....

Oh ya, I can image all day long with a boot CD..... no problems there....

I'M GOING CRAZY!

Any help would be helpful...

heyday

2. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello heyday,

Thank you for choosing Acronis True Image.

Please accept our apologies for the delay with the response.

Could you please let us know the build number of the product, which you can find in the Help -> About dialog (it should be a 3-digit number)?

Thank you.
    _ _
    Alexander Fedotov

3. heyday

heyday Registered Member

I ended up restoring an image from before we starting having problems and it works fine now.

Must have been some application that we installed although we don't think we installed anything since then.

Another guess is we had the server set for automatic windows updates. Perhaps something updated that Acronis didn't like.

heyday

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello heyday,

You have resolved your problem, am I correct? If you have any other questions or encounter any problems please feel free to contact us again. We will certainly try to help you.

Thank you.
    --
    Irina Shirokova

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.