Any harm of this site?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by operamail, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. operamail

operamail Registered Member

I was browsing softwares on File Forum, then I came across this site from one of user's comments. But the site is hacked. See attachment below.
    I'm worried coz I was not running any security software when I opened this site.:oops: Can someone plz analyze it.

Link: -tinypad.info-

~Screenshot removed~

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
  2. Rmus

Rmus Exploit Analyst

It doesn't appear to be dangerous, just some kiddie scripts with pretty bad coding - W3C shows 33 coding errors.

The page caches a flash object (.swf) but it didn't do anything here, and scans benign at Virusscan.

There is an embedded youtube video but it didn't load here; there was some intermittent garbled audio.

It caches two cookies, one from youtube and one from image shack for the "You are anonymous" image.

There is a blinking "skull and bones" image that loads from a French site, "Les "tribunations" de Frankie." That could be a clue to the authors, or the image has just been hijacked from that site.

The neon lights script is a commercial one, and the web site is referenced in the page code.

It appears to be harmless nonsense, as observed here with two different browsers.

regards,

-rich

3. operamail

operamail Registered Member

Thank you for your detailed analysis. Now I'm relieved.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.