Any harm of this site?

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by operamail, Oct 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. operamail

operamail Registered Member

I was browsing softwares on File Forum, then I came across this site from one of user's comments. But the site is hacked. See attachment below.
    I'm worried coz I was not running any security software when I opened this site.:oops: Can someone plz analyze it.

Link: -tinypad.info-

~Screenshot removed~
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2011
  2. Rmus

Rmus Exploit Analyst

It doesn't appear to be dangerous, just some kiddie scripts with pretty bad coding - W3C shows 33 coding errors.

The page caches a flash object (.swf) but it didn't do anything here, and scans benign at Virusscan.

There is an embedded youtube video but it didn't load here; there was some intermittent garbled audio.

It caches two cookies, one from youtube and one from image shack for the "You are anonymous" image.

There is a blinking "skull and bones" image that loads from a French site, "Les "tribunations" de Frankie." That could be a clue to the authors, or the image has just been hijacked from that site.

The neon lights script is a commercial one, and the web site is referenced in the page code.

It appears to be harmless nonsense, as observed here with two different browsers.

regards,

-rich
  3. operamail

operamail Registered Member

Thank you for your detailed analysis. Now I'm relieved.:)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.