Any freeware tray clock recommendations?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Page42, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruinebabine

ruinebabine Registered Member

This free one is not bad at all!!
    clock2.png
    ss-s-olive.jpg ss-m-olive.jpg ss-olive.png

I give it a try right now, and liking so far.

Edit
    see the time, seconds, day, date and system UpTime in different skins. Displays the time for any of the time zones. Over 100 skins are included in the distribution. It's also an atomic-time synchronizer and calendar.

BTW
    do i feel like someone did steal my avatar (that I myself snagged and edited some years ago from someone else but can't remember who) there.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

I found a very suitable program there at Gizmo's... TClock Lite. Thanks for the heads up, acr1965. :)
    It does exactly what I want it to, it stays in place, and I'm not getting any keylogger alerts! :gack: I really appreciate all of the expertise that was evident here in this little thread! :thumb:

Attached Files:

3. bryanjoe

bryanjoe Registered Member

Yes !!!!! that is a great tool

4. acr1965

acr1965 Registered Member

you are welcome- hope it works out for you

5. ruinebabine

hmm, well, I always thought that the main beauty of this was the no-skill request, abiliting every and anybody to go and play with them all, and so many free choices are available...
    Any ways, I am truely glad you finally found something to fit your particular need, Page, after all your testings ! :thumb: :thumb:
    More, you prob'ly now have all that expertise needed to be oneother Club's member, if not our next president to come! And you sure also deserve good break you were requesting, no question even to be ask on your's vacation. :)

EDIT Foreigning englishosities, et al.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  6. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

For years, on a number of successive systems, I've been using TClockEx, which I've been quite happy with. Apparently it uses the Windows clock and merely changes the display format in the tooltray ... and it's very versatile in what you choose to display, including such things as unused RAM and (where applicable) pct. of resources free.

Mine currently displays as Sun, Aug 29/2010 4:32:17 PM ... for that particular format, the formatting code is ddd, MMM d/yyyy h:mm:ss tt (under TClockEx properties, Clock). Hit the Format Elements button on that same tab to see a good guide to what displays as what.

7. ruinebabine

Yes, TclockEX is another goodie. Actually, it's the one I used before Lclock.

8. Page42

Page42 Registered Member

I heard back from them regarding not being able to make the clock stay in the systray on top of the Windows clock...
    "Don't place DS Clock on the taskbar.
    Move it to any other place of the screen."

I thought I also asked them about the screen and key logger alerts from OA, and there was no reply forthcoming from them. Perhaps I neglected to mention it, so I have reiterated the question, and attached some images for them. I can report back what I hear. :)
    Edit in: Well, that was fast. Duality Software Support Team wrote back, "We won't comment the firewall installed on your computer."

Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.