any body know this

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Mr.Blaze, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

i use to see a tv comerchial that helps people out of debt it said something like gather all your bills ect ect and talk to them

there a non profit organization there not a bank or a loan thing they just work with a bunch of creditors to make it so you only have one small payment

i think the company started with letter p

premida or pre something like that any one can help by hooking me up with some info i really alprechiate it

2. Mr.Blaze

maybe it dont start with a p lol i have no clue

3. Pieter_Arntz

Pieter_Arntz Spyware Veteran

Hi MRBlaze,

I don´t get much of your TV shows around here ;), but could it be this one: http://www.debthelpnow.org/
    Be careful though. I´ve been looking for companies that offer these kind of services for you and some of them just yell watch out, this is a scam at my screen. :eek:
    Wouldn´t want you to get into more trouble than you already have.

Regards,

Pieter

4. Mr.Blaze

yupy thats the one huggggggggggg thx so much

hmmmm they say basicly they put all your stuff in to one payment and work to lower all your intrest from credit cards to home stuffs and there a none profit organization

but when i ask them straight up how do they stay in buisness they say theres a starters consultint fee 50 bucks and depending on how much debt they handle on your behalf add 5 to 50 bucks on your one payment plan

lol hows that non profit lol

so they get all your stuff together make it into onepayment then tack on 5 to 50 bucks uhmmmmmmmmmm

5. *Ari*

*Ari* Registered Member

Hey Blazey

Who understands then what happened o_O Money gone. Who got the profits o_O
    LOL, I understand nuttin :D

just try to make it better way Blazey !

~Ari~

6. root

root Registered Member

I believe on Washington there is Consumer Credit Counseling.
    There are legitimate agencies that help people with their debt.
    What they do is, the take all your bills, and contact your creditors. Then, they arrange with the creditor to pay back the debt at so much a month until it is paid off, usually with no interest. It is better for them to get their money back than to hound someone into bankruptcy. Of course, you give your income to the credit counselors and they give you back the money you need for food and clothing.
    Consumer Credit Counseling charges no money. There are a few others that charge a small fee I believe.
    You can check with the local District Atty or consumer watch agency for who is legit and who isn't.

7. Mr.Blaze

is that the name of the agency Consumer Credit Counseling

got a link to that bad boy=)

i also saw something on tv once some kind of bill for equal hoseing goverment loan for minoritys

something like the gov loans out money for some one of minority class to buy a home with zero or no intrest with a may or may not ever have to pay it back

basicly they just want you to get a job off your but and owen your owen house lol rather then smooching off of them

but the loan was perty good and sometimes you dont have to pay it back my mom counts as a minority and the house is in her name

but when i try to look for this information i get swamped with endles links to no where dead ends

8. Loki

Loki Registered Member

Hi Blaze,

Consumer Credit Counseling Service ( A Member Of The National Foundation For Consumer Credit ) is a real service and is free.

Services Offered:
    Budget and Financial Management
    Debt Management Counseling
    Comprehensive Housing Counseling
    Consumer Credit Education

They are a US Gov. approved counseling agency and offer workshops to help educate the consumer.

Hope this information helps.

Loki :cool:

P.S. Blaze they should be in your local phone book. Call to set up an appointment.

9. Mr.Blaze

heck yeah thx guys it means so much you have no oh yeah you do thx lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.