any add'l settings?

Discussion in 'ProcessGuard' started by northstar51, Feb 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. northstar51

northstar51 Registered Member

Hello: i was reading the post re ZA Pro. i also have that, and i have nav2004. i'm unclear as to whether my default settings will cover these programs or do i have to add them to my list manually? i have win xp os. as always, thank you in advance for your advice...ns51

2. Pilli

Pilli Registered Member

Hi NS51, You should add any programmes that can access the Internet or protect your security.
    I do not run either Norton or ZA but if you read through the threads here you will find advice on both :)
    I do know that you do not need to use Close Message Handling on ZA as it already has that protection built in ;)

3. northstar51

northstar51 Registered Member

Hi Pilli: yeah i have been reading some of the posts and i'll keep surfing here, but i thought i was getting different messages; one post seemed to say default settings would cover it and another said it wouldn't. i started to wonder because my true vector shut down and za sent me an exp. message. thanx for clearing that up and i will continue to surf here for info...ns51

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.