Antivirus Vendors in Canada

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mathews, Jul 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mathews

Mathews Registered Member

Hello Every one was wondering if you could recomend a site to order from that sell Kaspersky and NOD 32 in canada at good prices.

Also I am going to install one of these products on a Laptop Computer with 512 ram which one would you recomend.

Thanks In advance

2. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

Hi i'm not too sure about canadian sites but i bought my copy of NOD32 from a reseller on ebay for a very good price. I can highly recommend NOD32, it runs flawlessly on my computer with windows xp pro. However, both antivirus programs are great from what people have said so maybe go with whichever one you can get the best deal on.

3. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I would not recomend buying an AV on Ebay; you never know if there are selling illegal copies. I do not believe that any reseller does this. Instead trying buying it on the internet that way you don't need to worry about finding a local retailer. I have bought many licences from here and have always been more than satisfied.

With your specifications for your laptop, I would recomend NOD32 over KAV, especially KAV 5.x. KAV 6 is a lot lighter than previous versions yet costs more, especially with a NOD32 student discount. I have never had a functionality problem with them. And it has been sble to detect everything I threw at it.

4. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

I was a bit cautious at first on ebay but i did some checks and decided it was safe. My email replies after purchase came direct from Eset so i have no doubt its an authentic copy. To purchase it from my local seller would have cost me AU$64.50 but i got my copy off the ebay reseller for AU$39, a very good deal imo.

5. Blackspear

Blackspear Global Moderator

Australian $39.00, what is the link for this?

Cheers :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.