Antivirus Test

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 v3 Beta Forum' started by ramponge, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, Mele, I sincerely hope YOU don't get bashed, or ridiculed, or whatever... I have been there, done that... NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS, arguing and trying to get your point to a bunch of "blathering fanatics"... The right approach is "I'm sorry, you're right... it will be fixed on the next update".. But of course, you won't see that here...

I have been watching the whole escapade at DSL Reports and here at Wilders and haven't said a word. One thing I have to say is, it's bad enough an AV doesn't detect something it should, but to NOT admit a fault and even try to blame M$ is pretty PATHETIC...

2. Bubba

Bubba Updates Team

Ladies and Gentlemen,

IMO....this thread has reached it's conclusion. The thread starter attempted to bring up a valid point and\or topic. Unfortunately it started off on the wrong foot due to a Wilders TOS violation....as was pointed out and explained accordingly.

I would also like to point out I have no dog in the hunt when it comes to NOD32....I neither know of it's capabilities or it's worthiness to users.
    I would therefore like to ask that those that have followed this thread and\or participated in this thread to Please note the points I feel need to be derived from this thread....that being the TOS violations.

If in this thread one sees any off topics that have been discussed and\or mentioned and wish to start a totally different thread....Please feel free to do so.

In closing....Please read and follow the information found in the below links and we will all be better for it.

Link 1--->Wilders Security Forums - Terms Of Service
    Link 2--->No offense?! Yes, really!!

Have a nice day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.