antivir upgrade to 6.36

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by shek, Sep 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supergravy

supergravy Registered Member

It is stopped as soon as one purchases the premium edition and unchecks the splash screen option! :D The screen is actually a small price to pay for a good program such as this.

2. q1aqza

q1aqza Registered Member

3. FastGame

FastGame Registered Member

Yes mine does the same, I just do manual update.

4. Legendkiller

Legendkiller Registered Member

what,the last time i used the premium version,there wasn't a way to stop d flash screen!

5. pilotart

pilotart Registered Member

The notify fix posted by Shek at the top of this thread https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?p=747700&highlight=shek#post747700 was only to prevent seeing the PopUp Promo screen loaded on Update of the AntiVir Classic (free) and had nothing to do with the "Splash Screen" seen on Program or Console load.

The "Progress" Screen seen on Update can also be set for invisible.

I have been using the method Shek outlined since he posted it with nothing further needed to never see the Avnotify PopUp and have had no problems with Updates before or since Build 180.

This includes Automatic Update on DialUp as well as both "Start Update" and the Scheduler on WiFi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.