antispyware reviews, "HELP"!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'privacy problems' started by condoneone, Apr 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. condoneone

condoneone Registered Member

Hi there, about two days ago. I pick up antispyware reviews. Along with that came, virusioslator, error cleaner, privacy protector, spyware&malware protector. Have spent about 8 hours on the net looking for software [free]. There dose not seem to be any software free/cash that will fix all of the above mentioned. With all the brain power on this form, would'nt you think that someone could come up with a program that would kill this malware/adware/trojon/etc. And mybe the program that generaded it? My user name has to do with smoking not computers. So the step by step from Start will not work for me. So all you wiss kids, put your heads together and please help me & others.

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

3. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

If one could come up with a solution that would be all encompassing for every conceivable internet threat, then everything would be great and all of the security software companies would go out of business. The main problem is that the Internet is not controlled. You have people plugging things into every nook and cranny of the WWW. The Internet (or something derived from it) has to be a closed system in order to be able to absolutely protect it. Before 1990, there was no such things as viruses, bots, trojans, or anything malware related. When someone can write a piece of "crap" code and then distribute it all over the world, you have to remove the framework from which this outlet is permitted. In order to be able to lock down everything, you have to either be aware of every hacker exploit and produce something to address them all. If you do, that would put you in a pretty high position in the IT world and you would put a lot of people out of business (both security and hacker people).

4. EASTER

EASTER Registered Member

Exactly what Bill Gates and company had in mind to begin with. What better way to draw popular attention (bad & good) and enormous resources to themselves then just distibuting an O/S that is completely secure.

Don't be fooled for one moment, that was the plan all along, and it's been very profitable for both sides of the mix as well as the makers of Windows themselves. A blind man could see that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.