Antispam removed itself from Windows Mail

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security v3 Beta Forum' started by psychokilla, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psychokilla

psychokilla Registered Member

Hi, I'm using Windows Vista Ultimate SP1 Beta v.275 and ESS RC1, Today when I started my PC and then started Windows Mail to check my mail there was no Antispam Toolbar. I didn't change any settings and tried disabling then enabling the Antispam again to no avail.

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please go to the advanced setup tree and check the mail client integration section if it's enabled.

3. psychokilla

It is enabled as you can see from the attached pics, I didn't change anything from yesterday (when it was working fine), could it be a problem with today's update?

I've hidden my e-mail addresses for security ;)

I noticed the list of Email clients and WinMail was not ticked so I ticked it and restarted Windows Mail, still no dice.

Attached Files:

4. Tatersalad

Tatersalad Registered Member

I have the same problem with vista64 ultimate. I thought it was Windowblinds 6 because it came back after I uninstalled WB6 but it's gone again with no WB.

Integrate with mail clients is enabled.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2007
  5. psychokilla

This is still happening to me sometimes, also the toolbar will randomly decide to only show the small icons and no text on the buttons. It does this randomly and without my setting any options.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.