antihook free for home users

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by zorro zorrito, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi, folks: I have AntiHook 2.6 installed and been running very smoothly. Thank you for the top-notched app. FYI, I have the following apps share this PC w/AH: ZASS 6.5.737(minus AV $AS),AVG full AV, Ewido plus, And DeepFreeze standard 6, plus few AS on demand scanner. Compatability among these apps seems to be fine so far.

2. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

hi all i installed this today so far is just sits there in tray doing nothing lol..hasnt asked me anything yet...hymmm is it gonna go mad in a few days or duz it just sit there guarding?? MD

3. tcars

tcars Registered Member

hi maddawgz,

what mode do you have it in?

If you have it in either Allow All or Fingerprint mode then you will get no popups.

Typically run it in Fingerprint for a couple of days so that it learns the applications you use, then switch it to Normal mode. Then you will get popups anytime a new event is encountered.

cheers.

PS. still waiting to hear back from Dr Web - we have given them all the technical details they have asked for so far.

4. maddawgz

maddawgz Registered Member

Hi Tc yes i have it in fingerprint mode..ok gotchya..kinda like training mode not bad for a freebie!:p Anything to stop malaware i found a keylogger again damn it... counterspy got rid of it..MD

5. ccsito

ccsito Registered Member

Antihook version 3.0 should be released soon. Also, the new version may be pay only or there might be a free "lite" version added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.