anti-keylogger

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by nowwhat, Apr 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowwhat

nowwhat Guest

I have Search & Destroy, BioClean and Lavasoft on my computer, but these programs have not detected a hidden email program, which is sent as soon as I open my Outlook Express 6.

I also have tried the program Anti-Keylogger, which has not found the problem. Need input as to what program will find all or most of the new key-logger programs. Thanks.

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Well, the best keylogger finder is probably SpyCop(link), but it is a commercial product.

Do you have any of the major Anti-Trojan products on your system? These find some keyloggers, too. These are commercial products, too, but have evaluation periods available: TDS-3 and Trojan Hunter). There is also a beta product, meaning it is not yet released for final production use, but it might also find a rogue keylogger thru a full system scan: GAV.

3. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

NowWhat

Do you have an anti-virus program.....you did not mention having one?? Do you have means of logging the address that the e mail would be sent to? Have you scanned for a possible "BOT"...?
    you would do well to heed the advice of LWM an get a trogan scanner pronto

4. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

Some free anti-virus programs will be found here:

http://www.wilders.org/free_tools.htm

IGNOR the free trogan scanners as they are ALL very OUTDATED

5. The Snowman

The Snowman Guest

You will find SHAREWARE trogan scanners here:

http://www.wilders.org/anti_trojans.htm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.