Anti Keylogger for XP

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by Rickster, Jul 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rickster

Rickster Guest

Just got mail that Flagship Software released their anti-keylogger program for XP. Perhaps someone could point out prior threats on the merits of their program. Sounds good - looks good, but you know how that goes. It is a bit pricey and uncertain if it would be a useful augmentation for TDS-3 - or upcoming TDS-4, or just redundant. They have a trial period - but I lack the prowess to test it and haven't had experience with getting a trojan (just lucky I guess). If any XP users take this for a spin, I'd be curious what experienced folks around here think about it.

Flagship's Home Page:

http://www.anti-keyloggers.com/

The direct download link they provided in the mail:

http://www.anti-keyloggers.com/antikey.zip

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Rickster,

We tested this program on request of the authors/vendors.

Have a look at:

www.wilders.org/spyware.htm

(scroll down to the middle of the page - screen shots included.

It's a very nice app IMHO.

regards,

paul

3. Rickster

Rickster Guest

Thanks Paul. That was good info. Unfortunately it max's out my CPU useage for some reason, bringing my system to a crawl. Purged it completely and retried - being sure to give it a clean path - shutting down all other applications, even auto protect in my AV. Seems to be whacking up explorer, when viewing processes via taskmgr. Oh well, guess its not for me - but thanks for the reference info.

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Rickster,

Sorry to hear the app is not working properly on your system - we didn't encounter these.

regards,

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.