Anti-Executable

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by CJsDad, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

I want to give this a trial run so is it a good idea to install your other security software before or after installing AE?
    I would think before installing AE would be the correct way to do it, otherwise you're going to have to turn off AE/install software/turn on AE.
    Any other suggestions or hints I need to know please feel free to share to them.
    I also read somewhere here about Windows updates not working with AE, true?

2. demoneye

demoneye Registered Member

hi mate

this isue was so much talk in here. i am sure u can do a little search and find out alot about it.

in total AE is very good product which can add more layer to the total system protection

cheers:thumb:

3. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Yeah, the search feature works, I've read a little on AE in another thread but my time on the PC is very minimal.
    Posting from work makes that extremely difficult, no PC at home until next week.
    Thanks anyway.

4. SpikeyB

SpikeyB Registered Member

I suggest that you install AE after you have installed your other programmes.

5. BlueZannetti

BlueZannetti Registered Member

Well, in general, any applications you plan on running should be installed. That said, precisely what are they?
    Exactly
    Any executable not present when AE performed it's system scan, or not installed while AE is disabled, will not run. The origin of the executable does not matter - it could be MS, or the teen programmer down the street.

Blue

6. CJsDad

CJsDad Registered Member

Hello Blue and SpikeyB

Thanks for the info.
    As for the applications I currently run its OA2 and DefenseWall with SUPERAntispyware used as on demand, thats it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.