another freeware antitrojan and cleaner

Discussion in 'other anti-trojan software' started by bigc73542, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

Has anyone heard of bazooka adware,spyware and trojan detection and cleaner. They claim to clean and detect a pretty good chunk of malware. If it did turn out to be decent the best part is that it is freeware. It can be found on the simtel web site under security.

Attached Files:

2. cl0ck

cl0ck Registered Member

3. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

I would try it, but, I'd rather wait for some more people to test drive it out, and make sure theres no malware/viruses/trojans in it, (Because what perfect way would there be for someone to insert a trojan or virus, or spyware, er something then into a so called "security program"?)

4. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

If it scans in two seconds it can't be checking very much or at least I wouldn't think so. Thanks for your input it is very much appreciated.

5. Comp01

Comp01 Registered Member

Well, it could just be a extremly fast scanning engine? :doubt: OR, it could do a very very qucik search through the files, and running processes and see if any spyware is running, (As in matching filenames, probably) the search for files or folders option doesnt take long to search (But then again, I'm not a expert at security or computers, so :doubt: )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.