Another eMule Question & Phantm's Rules

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by rawaholic, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawaholic

rawaholic Guest

Hi!

I have looked all over for this in the forums but could not find the answer, sorry if it has already been posted. I imported the eMule rule from the LooknStop website but I'm not sure where to position them in the Internet Filtering tab. I am using the enhanced ruleset, f I put it above the TCP: Fin Flag I get a Hi ID, if I position them below the TCP : Authorize most common Internet services I get a Low ID. Is there any specific position that these rules should go?

Also I'd like to know, are Phantom's rules more secure than the enhanced rule set that comes with LooknStop. Thanks for all the help.

2. DragonQuest

DragonQuest Guest

As far as I know, the position of rules does not affect your connection in any way. It's only what settings you have inside the rules.

And, yes, I believe Phantom's Rules are much more secure than the ones that come bundled with LNS. However, they will require more manual configuration than the other rulesets.

The choice is yours. :rolleyes:

3. rawaholic

rawaholic Guest

Hi DragonQuest ,

Thanks for your help, I will give Phantom's rules another shot. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.