Anonymous Blogging

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by Genady Prishnikov, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genady Prishnikov

Genady Prishnikov Registered Member

I just found the Wilders Security Forum tonight. Interesting. I am trying to find out all I can about anonymous blogging. I don't want to be tracked down by ANYONE. I found your forum by way of looking through del.icio.us tonight. I found this article from del.icio.us and it sounded fairly interesting. It is called 10 Steps To Anonymous Blogging http://shorttext.com/u6jb I noticed it was written by securityx. I just saw that same name on this forum! Same person? Small world my friends if it is. Any thoughts on that article or anything else on the subject?
    GP

2. Genady Prishnikov

Genady Prishnikov Registered Member

Any thoughts on how I can blog anonymously?

3. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

nah no way you could ever be 100% anon.

4. LockBox

LockBox Registered Member

Hello Genady:

I actually think what is described in the link is pretty damn good. It may be overkill for some, but if you need true anonymity I don't see the breakdown in that method. Detox said there's no way to be anonymous, and while I respect his opinion, I believe he is wrong.

Try this:
    Open WiFi > Tor > Site = What ---- if not anonymity?

I think you would be safe with either method. Meaning, the above or the link you posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.