Anonymizer Problems

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by sherlock2667, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherlock2667

sherlock2667 Registered Member

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the proper place, so if not, I apologize. Is anyone aware of problems with "Anonymizer"? I spoke with a tech rep Tuesday and was assured their product would be functioning later that afternoon, but as of yet, nothing. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions on an alternative would also be appreciated.

Thanx and have a great day.

2. firefox2008

firefox2008 Registered Member

The only reply I can give you as that I use Anonymizer's Total Net Shield and had problems as well which as of today seem resolved.

As far as an alternative, people seem to be hot for this browser called "Xerobank" which is an anonymous Firefox browser. Here is a download link:

http://update.xerobank.com/distro/XeroBank/xB-Browser_latest.exe

From their site:
    "xB Browser is the free anonymous web browser. You're just a click away from anonymous surfing right now! The benefits of xB Browser is that it allows you to securely and anonymously surf the internet, bypass firewalls and website censorship. For enhanced privacy, xB Browser clears history of browing and deletes cookies when you close the browser.

The main advantages compared to other anonymous web browsers is that xB Browser requires no configuration, technical knowledge, or installation in order to achieve anonymity. xB Browser is open source so you can feel safe knowing what goes into xB Browser. Additionally, it is even portable on a USB stick so you can take it to work, school, or on vacation."

http://xerobank.com/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.