Annoying "requires your attention message"

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by Exfso, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exfso

Exfso Registered Member

Since I upgraded to Eset Smart Security 5, I have been constantly getting a message "eset smart security requires your attention". I have noted that a lot of others on the forum are experiencing the same issue. I have tried all the suggestions and still the problem persists. I have been in contact with the Australian Support office and they advise that this will be fixed in the future build which according to them will be out hopefully in the next month or so. It will be V5.2 Let's hope that this comes out sooner rather than later as it is very annoying. Just for info the support guy I communicated with has the same issues with his computer, I find that hilarious.

2. stratoc

stratoc Guest

Fingers crossed! V4 ran like a dog for me until V4.2 came out, maybe V5 will be the same.

3. Janus

Janus Registered Member

Hi
    Well I am new to Eset software, and like many other users of v 5 I have had the the same issues,.... like super widescreen user interface, and the constantly message "eset smart security requires your attention" And in the beginning, the first two or three times , I thought it was a notification regarding malware. After reading about this issue here at Wilders and a link from Eset kb. http://kb.eset.com/esetkb/index?pag...earch&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1326217264644
    I became somewhat calmer. Like Stratoc says, "Fingers crossed" and hope that those issues are sorted out.

4. xan K

xan K Registered Member

It's incredible these bugs are still around, especially the "super widescreen" one. #facepalm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.