Annoying Blocked Sites List Behavior - How Can I Change It?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by SteveKasian, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SteveKasian

SteveKasian Registered Member

Lately, every time NOD32 blocks a website that is in my restricted sites list, it creates a dummy HTML placeholder with a big red ACCESS DENIED! message on it. This is more annoying than the ads it blocks. Is there any way to remove the message and make it blank like before?

To clarify: I am referring to the list I've included below as a screenshot attachment. This is the list in NOD32's Advanced Setup section, NOT the invisible list that is included in ESET virus signature database updates.

Previous to the recent change in NOD32 behavior to which I'm referring, any sites listed in the Advanced Setup/Web Access Protection/URL Management WERE SILENTLY BLOCKED. There was no Access Denied placeholder page generated whatsoever.

Can somebody please help me with this? It is ruining my internet browsing experience and will force me away from using ESET products in the future if I cannot find a fix for it.

Thanks,
    SK

Attached Files:

2. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.