Android 5.0 problems

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by J_L, Nov 18, 2014.

1. J_L

J_L Registered Member

2. harsha_mic

harsha_mic Registered Member

i am on nexus4. Updated to stock lollipop. No issues with wifi. And changes made in the department are looking good to me. (i.e., when on wifi, if the signal goes down, it will immediately switch to data connection (if its on ;), previously, i had to switch off wifi again to get data conx )

Never used this App. Is it from Orphan Secure?

no idea. why would you want to control the start ups. Any benfits doing so. I believe the resource mgmt for mobile OS are pretty conservative. Not much will be allowed to run unnecessarily..isn't it?

And coming to my experience, for now everything seems to be working as expected. Nothing major to report yet. Except battery performance. I believe i got much better battery when on nexus 4 port from XDA. Perhaps i might switch to franco's kernel after a month or so. Will see if any patches comes to the stock version meanwhile...

3. ReverseGear

ReverseGear Guest

Was missing xposed for a few days but now i am loving the stock experience

4. harsha_mic

harsha_mic Registered Member

yes the stock experience is quite good. no major issues and the OS is butter as smooth :), except a battery performance...

5. J_L

J_L Registered Member

Nope, in-appstore.

When you install apps that doesn't need to run in the background actively taking up resources, you'd want to manage them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.