An error occurred. (20036,11)

Discussion in 'Other ESET Home Products' started by aluminex, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aluminex

aluminex Registered Member

I am having an issue and was wondering if anyone out there has experienced the same type of problem and if so can give me some direction on my situation.

Basically, I am having major issues trying to manage and complete simple task inside of ERA. Everything from deleting an old client to scheduling a new task update.

The message I receive is below and it seems to be getting increasingly worse.

I have contacting ESET Customer Support on multiple occasions and really can't seem to get a straight answer. I need to maintain my information and can't delete any logs less than 12 months old.

Attached Files:

• eset.jpg
      eset.jpg
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
  2. aluminex

First,
    I hate that this thread was moved to "other" Eset software because I am using said software to manage Nod32 clients.

Second,
    If you are going to actually take the time to move it can you at least reply with maybe a suggestion to my problem?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Hello,
    it seems that a query to the database failed for some reason. Please create two server logs (one with debug logging enabled and the other with deb. log disabled) and reproduce the problem. Logging options can be adjusted in the ERA server setup - Logging.

Let me know when done so that I can provide you further instructions.

4. Marcos

The issue concerns ESET Remote administrator, not EAV/ESS clients, hence the thread was moved to this forum which also deals with ERA issues.

5. aluminex

Done.

6. aluminex

I understand... sorry for the confusion.

7. Wensonkan

Wensonkan Registered Member

I'm experience an similiar issue An error occured. (200036,10) while I deploy a configuration task. Clients V4.0.474 RAS/RAC 3.1.15. I found nothing in the debug log but in the era.log I found the line
    [2010-01-13 11:36:48.419] V2 [4b4d965f009b] [000009f4] <SESSION_ERROR> ConsoleProcessRequest: C2S_TASK_COMMIT: failed, code 10

8. aluminex

I really need some help on this. I actually exported all of my logs to .csv and then rebuilt the entire database. Everything has been working fine until I just tried to delete a client. I need this feature to work to manage clients more efficiently.

Here is the scenario:

COMPUTERA is in production and has NOD32 installed.
    COMPUTERA has issues and needs to be replaced.
    COMPUTERA is removed and is replaced with another computer which gets renamed to COMPUTERA.

In ERA I have 2 entries:
    2805-pos03 (the old COMPUTERA that is physically no longer there)
    2805-pos03 00001 (the new COMPUTERA which has taken the place of the old COMPUTERA)

If I try to delete the old COMPUTERA machine name 2805-pos03 from my list of clients I receive:

An Error occurred. (20009,3)

Screen shots attached

Attached Files:

9. Marcos

To resolve the error 20009,3, do the following:
    1, increase the interval for connecting to ERAS on the clients
    2, in the advanced ERA server setup, decrease the log level to accept from 3 to level 2 or 1 for the threat, firewall and event logs and "none" for on-demand scanner logs (for testing purposes only, in case the scanner logs are extremely huge due to all files being logged).

If that doesn't help, enable the "Manipulate clients without waiting" option. That shouldn't be needed with ERA4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.