AMUST Registry Cleaner 3.5

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Newone_1, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newone_1

Newone_1 Registered Member

For those of you who are interested, AMUST Registry Cleaner 3.5 is released!
    http://www.amustsoft.com

AMUST says:
    AMUST Registry Cleaner 3.5 extends the capabilities of its predecessor and offers improved SmartScan engine with unmatched error detection. It substantially increases the number of errors detected and fixed which leads to less problems and better PC performance.
    The new version of AMUST Registry Cleaner supports Windows 64-bit.

I tried it on my Win2003 x64. It works :)

2. ErikAlbert

ErikAlbert Registered Member

Selection methods for "ignoring" and "undo ignoring" registries are still poor. They still don't get it. :(

3. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    I would still prefer only to use the "proven & tested" TuneUp Utilities registry cleaner feature and the Registry Mechanic. At least they are very safe, elegant, stunning and sexy...:D

4. Perman

Perman Registered Member

Hi,folks: Just installed and tested it. On frozen state, I cleaned registry w/ Tuneup, Registry Mechanic and Registry Repair. And then run AMUST, I just could not believe what I saw, a big chunk of errors, 150 in total. Hope this does send out some warning, A AMUST is not a must at all.:cautious:

5. PaulBB

PaulBB Registered Member

AMUST Registry Cleaner is just a BIG PIECE OF CRAP! Don't install it.

6. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
  7. Newone_1

Newone_1 Registered Member

you think that 3.11 was better?

I think they just decided to find more 'ligth' errors. I don't know, my 250 errors fixed and system is working well.

8. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

Come back in 10-30 days & say that. I wish you & your computer well. But remember that you used AMUST.

9. sprintman1

sprintman1 Registered Member

I had PC Tools Registry Mechanic, MyregistryCleaner 2.1, the reg cleaner in Advanced System Optimiser then got AMUST 3.11. 200 odd errors on first pass. 40 odd on 2nd. Use it every 2nd day and have for months. The XP Pro SP2 has never run better. AMUST is the only cleaner that actually works. The reg Compact is good too. I've put many of my friends on to it who work in IT, as I do, and they all report great results. Nice to find a product that does what it says. I put CCleaner, Spyware Doctor, SpywareBlaster in the same league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.